Exclusive provides tailor-made Safety, Health and Environmental Risk Management solutions for companies operating in all business sectors.
Our Health & Safety Management assists organisations to fully comply with Health & Safety law and to promote a positive Health & Safety culture. We help businesses meet their legal obligations by providing health and safety training, advice and support through a range of services, from the creation of bespoke safety management systems and risk assessments to training in subjects such as asbestos awareness and working at height.
Our Health & Safety Review gives your business a simple, secure and cost-effective solution to ensure your company is fully legally compliant with current Health & Safety regulations.
Exclusive’s H&S Review Package includes the following:
- A visit to your office/premises to carry out a H&S review of your business
- Provides a complete written report following this audit, detailing the relevant health and safety legislation which impacts upon your business
Our Comprehensive Health & Safety Package reassures you that your existing H&S practices are compliant, that your company is adopting best practice and that help is at hand should an issue arise. The Comprehensive H&S package is designed for companies who don’t yet require permanent onsite support, but appreciate the value of a yearly H&S audit and risk assessment.
This package includes:
- A site visit to carry out a full H&S audit
- Provide a complete report detailing every aspect of the health and safety legislation which impacts upon the operations of your business
- Develop a Health & Safety Policy for your business to ensure you meet legislative requirements ensuring all policies and procedures are in place with full written documentation
Your dedicated H&S Consultant will:
- Manage the whole H&S function, providing updates as required
- Provide guidance and assistance with risk assessment and safe systems of work
- Provide telephone and e-mail support
- Carry out a fire risk assessment
Our Complete Health & Safety Package is designed for companies not wishing to employ a full time H&S Manager, but requiring the management and briefing support of an accessible H&S resource.
Complete H&S includes all of the features of the Comprehensive H&S Package plus your dedicated H&S Consultant will:
- Operate as your outsourced partner
- Complete H&S risk assessments (e.g. work place, drivers) and safe systems of work to implement across the organisation
- Provide advice & guidance with regards to fire safety as relevant to your business
- Deliver training where required such as H&S the basics, Risk Assessment, Fire Safety/awareness and Manual Handling for example (limited to three training sessions with a maximum of 12 persons) per annum
- Carry out a minimum of 3 audits per year and complete a forward action plan
- Email legislative updates to you when changes are made
- Carry out accident investigation and reporting if and when required
- Liaise with the local authority and fire authority