Exclusive have devised a range of HR outsourcing partnership packages which allow the business owner to pick a level of cover depending on their business needs and financial budget.
Many employment claims can be avoided by having up to date documentation and managing processes effectively and taking timely advice. With this in mind, our Outsourced HR packages are tailored to the small and medium business (SME) market and aim to give you, the client, complete peace of mind.
All packages are available on 12 month only or Pay-As-You-Go contracts, ensuring you are not tied into 3 and 5 year deals. Clients looking to outsource HR also have the complete freedom to upgrade their package at any time – and purchase additional services as and when they are required. Exclusive’s expert HR consultants offer a first class customer experience, and our packages offer simplicity, security and a cost-effective solution to the Employment Law minefield we face today. Exclusive allow you to do what you do best – drive your business forward, while leaving your HR processes to us.
Our Pay-As-You-Go option provides flexibility for you to request our support as and when you require it. Exclusive can handle any ad hoc HR matter at any time when you need our support or you can use this option to increase your existing HR package with Exclusive.
Our Core HR A Package gives your business a simple, secure and cost-effective solution to ensure your company is fully legally compliant. Exclusive’s Core HR Package A includes all of the following:
- Access to the Exclusive online HR system, allowing you to produce all of the basic documentation needed for all SMEs – including staff handbooks, policies and procedures, and contracts of employment
- Monthly telephone and e-mail support from your dedicated HR Consultant
- Online HR Audit
- Employment Law updates and news as it arises
Our Core HR B Package gives your business a simple, secure and cost-effective solution to ensure your company is fully legally compliant that your company is adopting best practice and that help is at hand should an issue arise. Exclusive’s Core HR B Package include all of the following:
- Initial Site Visit and HR Audit (where appropriate)
- Additional monthly telephone and e-mail support from your dedicated HR Consultant
- Annual Site Visit and re-audit (where appropriate)
- Bespoke handbook with a foreword from the Managing Director and contracts produced for your business
- Access to the Exclusive online HR system, allowing you to produce further documentation as needed – including additional policies and procedures, letters and fact sheets
- Employment Law and Health & Safety insurance of up to £1 million per year can be included in these packages too
- Employment Law updates and news as it arises
In addition to Core HR B, our Comprehensive HR Package is designed for companies who don’t yet require onsite support, but appreciate the value of a yearly HR audit and risk assessment.
Comprehensive HR includes all of the features of the Core HR B Package, plus:
- Half day Site Visit (where appropriate)
- HR Audit Report recommending any immediate changes required – we review your policies and procedures to ensure that they are fair, consistent and in line with current legislation
- Bespoke policy production
- 1 Site Visit per month (where appropriate)
Our Complete HR Package is designed for companies not wishing to employ a full time HR Manager, but requiring the management and briefing support of an accessible HR resource. Complete HR includes all of the features of the Core HR B and Comprehensive HR Packages plus:
- A comprehensive review on top of the full day audits, complete with recommendations and a 12 month implementation programme
- Your HR Consultant becomes your company’s HR Manager and can help build and guide you on new strategies and processes
- Your HR Consultant will be an independent sounding board to help business owners through their thought processes
- Your HR Consultant can sit in your management meetings and Board meetings
- Your HR Consultant can also provide support on all employment related issues
- Extensive telephone and e-mail support from your dedicated HR Consultant
- Up to two half-day Site Visits per month (where appropriate)
To ensure that you are covered as and when needed, your Exclusive HR Consultant can provide you with ad hoc telephone/e-mail and/or face to face meetings, to support you accordingly.
Advice and guidance is given on issues ranging from (but not limited to);
- Disciplinary and Grievance
- Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and Shared Parental Leave rights and payment
- Flexible Working
- Retirement, Resignation and Redundancy Procedures
- Performance Management
- Policies & Procedures
- Contracts of Employment
- Recruitment Procedures
- Attendance Management
- Pay & Reward
- Appraisal Systems
- Training & Development
- Health & Safety
At all times, we adhere to a Code of Professional Ethics:
- We will not undertake an assignment unless we are confident we can complete the assignment to your total satisfaction
- We seek to work in a true partnership approach
- We work on the basis of professional HR Consultancy fees, which are agreed with you and fixed in advance
As an Exclusive client, you will benefit from priority invites to Exclusive events, Exclusive newsletters and Exclusive discounts – but most importantly, an Exclusive service. Whether you’re looking for a North East HR Consultancy (Durham, Sunderland, Newcastle, Middlesbrough and beyond) or for HR Consultants in Yorkshire (covering Leeds, York, Harrogate and more), we’re here to help!