Claims Customer Agent
Exclusive Ltd are delighted to be working with an award winning contact Centre in North Tyneside to recruit a Claims Customer Agent.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that offers genuine opportunities for growth.
* Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
* A team player with the ability to liaise effectively with other companies and departments
* Be aware of and comply with any financial/legal/regulatory/risk management frameworks and guidelines
* Develop partnerships and work with claims suppliers which align to the claims strategy. Explore, recommend and implement agreed solutions on cases, ensuring agreed service standards are met or exceeded
* Claims experience and knowledge of principles of negligence to negotiate with other organisations to achieve optimum claims settlement in terms of liability and costs
* An understanding of the FCA regulatory regime, FOS ethos and TCF initiatives
* Manage claims in line with agreed authority levels
* Support the development and delivery of the claims strategy and vision
* Strive for first call resolution and take ownership of customer issues, follow through on promises and keep customers informed until issues are resolved, do all you can you move the claim forward
* Respond to feedback, take responsibility for your own agreed development
* Ability to plan and organise own workload
* Ability to problem solve, develop and apply solutions
* Proficient in the use of IT
In return for the above you will be offered a generous salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work for a forward thinking company who believes in investing in its people and community.
If you would like to find out more please contact Tracy Dodds at Exclusive Ltd.
- Type of work
- Application closing date
- 3rd February 2018
- £20000 - £20000
- Sales & Marketing
- North East England
- Town / City
- North Tyneside
- Reference Number
Apply for this job
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please log in or use the quick apply form below.
If you would like to increase your chances of being accepted for this role, please register for an account. When you have completed the full registration form, you will be directed back to this vacancy.