Customer Service Team Manager
Exclusive are delighted to be working with a growing contact centre in North Tyneside to appoint a Customer Service Team Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning and innovative company. The Customer Service Team Manager’s role is predominantly to manage and drive the performance of its team members, whilst ensuring an effective, efficient front-line service is achieved and goals, objectives and expectations are met
* Manage on and offline activity
* Ensure departmental SLA’s are achieved
* Ensure exceptional customer service is being achieved consistently
* Carry out regular quality audits, provide effective feedback and ensure support and/or training is provided
* Support individuals to meet potential, set performance actions to develop and grow where desired
* Strive to achieve and exceed individual targets, increase knowledge and act upon feedback
* Lead by example, act as a referral point for any questions, issues or matters requiring escalation
* Excellent stakeholder management
* Negotiation and influencing skills
* Serve as a brand ambassador for the company
* Conduct all communication with respect and professionalism whilst always ensuring FSC compliance and internal processes are adhered to
* Identify L&D requirements through regular team performance reviews, support training sessions for continuous improvement and departmental success
* The ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment, ensuring change is managed positively and service needs are met
* Keep up to date with all service & HR processes and policies to ensure changes are implemented within given timescales
* Support and contribute to projects for the continuous improvement of the department
In order to be considered for this role you must be enthusiastic with a positive and pro-active approach, you must thrive working in a team environment and show exceptional leadership skills.
Teamwork is paramount to the success of this role, it is important you are approachable and able to encourage and share best practice in order to meet team, departmental and individual targets.
You must actively seek to develop your own knowledge and have the ability to use discretion and ensure confidentiality where appropriate.
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package working for an award winning company who value and invest in their people.
If you would like to find out further information please contact Tracy Dodds at Exclusive Ltd.
- Type of work
- Application closing date
- 3rd March 2018
- £25000 - £25000
- Sales & Marketing
- North East England
- Town / City
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- Reference Number
Apply for this job
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please log in or use the quick apply form below.
If you would like to increase your chances of being accepted for this role, please register for an account. When you have completed the full registration form, you will be directed back to this vacancy.