**Immediate Requirement** Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer
Exclusive are working with a global manufacturer specialising in technical, niche market products who are seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer. The role will see a highly experienced and competent Mechanical Design Engineer with proven leadership skills, fulfil a challenging and demanding role.
The successful candidate will have worked in a mechanical engineering position and have experience as a Mechanical Design Engineer working in a manufacturing environment. Working closely with senior management and reporting to the Lead Design Engineer, they are looking for ‘hands-on’ experience with a high level of design and commercial awareness.
* To deliver products on time and to budget meeting all requirements and adhering to company quality expectations and meeting client needs
* Design and develop technical products to specific and varying customer requirements
* To contribute to ongoing projects and ensure technical documentation is up to date and accurate
* Ensure conformance and compliance within the design, maintenance and development of the product
* Technically strong and educated to degree level in Engineering (preferably with a Mechanical bias) and successful experience in product design and NPI delivery
* Highly proficient 3D CAD user (Solidworks)
* A Self-Starter with a results driven approach to tasks delivering on time, within budget and to spec
* Excellent commercial awareness who works well with different teams and can build professional, working relationships with colleagues and customers
This is an immediate requirement to the business so do not delay your application if you are interested in applying.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing global company with real growth and development opportunities. For a confidential discussion and further details contact Andrew Lockey, Engineering & Technical Specialist at Exclusive.
- Type of work
- Application closing date
- 10th September 2017
- £30000 - £35000
- Engineering & Technical
- North East England
- Town / City
- Reference Number
Apply for this job
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please log in or use the quick apply form below.
If you would like to increase your chances of being accepted for this role, please register for an account. When you have completed the full registration form, you will be directed back to this vacancy.