Exclusive are working with a Manufacturer in Northumberland who are looking for an experienced IT Engineer to join their business on a permanent basis.
As IT Engineer you will be responsible for providing both end user and overall technical support to assigned ICT users, to ensure consistency of service. Due to the nature of the business and the role, it is expected that you will have prior experience of a similar environment and be able to communicate at all levels across a variety of media.
This is a stand-alone role within an manufacturing business, so if you are looking to showcase your network administration skills and join a business with future opportunities then you are the kind of IT Engineer we are looking for.
* System maintenance (new users, users leaving/reassignment, user changes, security roles, management of Team and Queues)
* Ability to create or update workflows, business processes and business rules
* Ability to perform customisations on the UI such as the creation of new entities, attributes, relationships and mappings
* Data cleansing – maintain integrity of the CRM by ensuring that policies for data quality are followed
* Data Import & Monitoring
* 1st line response for user support (issues, queries & requests)
* Provide user training covering navigation, business processes, creation of views and using the report wizard
* Production and maintenance of training documentation
* Creation of dashboards, reports and custom views
* Knowledge of Outlook client for Dynamics and advantage
Does this sound like the opportunity you are looking for?
For a confidential chat surrounding this opportunity, please send your CV in application to Kelly Harrison at Exclusive.
- Type of work
- Application closing date
- 16th December 2017
- £35000 - £40000
- Information Technology
- North East England
- Town / City
- Reference Number
Apply for this job
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please log in or use the quick apply form below.
If you would like to increase your chances of being accepted for this role, please register for an account. When you have completed the full registration form, you will be directed back to this vacancy.