Junior Graphic Designer
Exclusive Ltd is working in partnership with a leading retail group to recruit a Junior Graphic Designer for their Head Office in Newcastle.
The successful individual will work as part of the Group Marketing Department, responsible for concept execution and delivering the required design and production of key corporate campaigns.
Key responsibilities will include the design and production of a wide range of both internal and external materials, marketing material, advertisements, point of sale, presentations and digital design. You will produce web-friendly graphics, campaigns, emails and animation as well as adapting campaigns and materials for the website.
Adhering to both the corporate and manufacturer brand guidelines, you will be conversant in working to tight deadlines, prioritising workloads and ensuring all work undertaken is of the highest standard and delivered on time.
* Up to 1 years experience. Some experience of work in an “in-house” environment would be advantageous but not essential
* Must be able to exhibit a creative flair and understanding of the passion associated with the brand and the industry as a whole
* Ability to work on own initiative but also be able to liaise closely with other departments as well as external agencies and printers
* Proficient in using Mac OSX, Full Adobe CS Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook & PowerPoint
* Strong eye for visual composition
* Proven graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
* Ability to delegate effectively
* Video editing skills would be hugely beneficial
For more information or to apply, please send your CV to Tracy Dodds at Exclusive Ltd.
- Type of work
- Application closing date
- 8th September 2017
- £18000 - £20000
- Sales & Marketing
- North East England
- Town / City
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- Reference Number
Apply for this job
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please log in or use the quick apply form below.
If you would like to increase your chances of being accepted for this role, please register for an account. When you have completed the full registration form, you will be directed back to this vacancy.