Knowledge Development Manager
Exclusive are delighted to be working with a North East based not for profit organisation to appoint a Knowledge Development Manager. This is a newly developed role and offers the right individual an opportunity to really make an impact.
* To develop an events/seminar programme focused on the needs of medium-sized business within the North East
* Develop and manage data/information and knowledge content, to include an online library of information, this could include
* White paper’s and other publications
* Blog-type posts
* Event presentations
* Maintaining key business information
* Responsibility for developing and ability to offer a network of overseas connections to develop trade overseas, facilitating introductions and providing a knowledge bank of international activity across all sectors
* Proactively targeting medium businesses and taking the opportunity to develop relationships
* Develop a clear strategy for acquisition of members as well as generating leads, resource/investment to help support the RM’s
* Self-generate an appropriate number of appointments each month, to achieve sales and retention targets
* Manage a portfolio of customer accounts
* Key stakeholder management, both internal and external, continually developing effective working relationships
* Attend meetings and working groups as required
* Ensuring CRM is up to date to reflect agreed actions
* Update and maintain own product knowledge and that of other departments within the organisation
In order to be considered for this role, you must have a strong background in B2B sales or customer care. You must be able to implement new projects effectively and have a creative and fresh approach to your work bringing enthusiasm and new ideas. Your background isn’t as important as your ambition and desire to make the role successful. You must have fantastic communication skills, a ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to work collaboratively as well as to deadlines.
You will be required to travel across the North East as part of this role so as well as having excellent time management you are also required to hold a full and clean UK Driving Licence along with having a flexible approach to work.
In return, you will have the opportunity to work for a genuinely great organisation which places a great deal of importance on employee well-being. You will have the opportunity to work flexibly so you can balance work with life and needn’t miss another school play or dentist appointment! You can also work within offices based in Durham, Middlesbrough or Newcastle to cut down on your commute. In addition to this, you will be provided with a top notch laptop and iPhone along with a generous benefits package.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Tracy Dodds at Exclusive Ltd.
- Type of work
- Application closing date
- 18th August 2017
- £30000 - £30000
- Sales & Marketing
- North East England
- Town / City
- Reference Number
Apply for this job
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please log in or use the quick apply form below.
If you would like to increase your chances of being accepted for this role, please register for an account. When you have completed the full registration form, you will be directed back to this vacancy.