Exclusive Ltd is working with a global leading company to appoint a Materials Scheduler to join its lean manufacturing facility. You will manage the day to day stock enquiries effectively, troubleshoot and find solutions whilst working within the department’s KPI’s to provide supplier management information and inventory analysis.
* Provide accurate and timely inventory analysis
* Maintain supplier management information and provide updates
* Ensure accurate and on time deliveries
* Coordinate off-site subcontract working requirements
* Ensure a safe working environment by adhering to Health & Safety policies
* Manage supplier scheduling issues utilising MRP and delivery control systems
* Maintain MRP and Delivery control systems
* Manage stock control issues
In order to be considered for this role you must hold a GCSE Maths and English or equivalent qualifications, be competent in the use of MRP systems as well as Microsoft Office and Outlook.
You must have demonstrable experience of working in a fast paced environment as well as working effectively autonomously. You will be an effective communicator with the ability to build and maintain working relationships. Experience in material planning would be an advantage.
In return, you will be offered an excellent salary, office hours and the opportunity to be part of an exciting company who are dedicated to developing people and recognising excellence.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please contact Andrew Lockey at Exclusive Ltd.
- Type of work
- Application closing date
- 29th July 2017
- £25000 - £29000
- Engineering & Technical
- North East England
- Town / City
- County Durham
- Reference Number
Apply for this job
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please log in or use the quick apply form below.
If you would like to increase your chances of being accepted for this role, please register for an account. When you have completed the full registration form, you will be directed back to this vacancy.