Membership Sales Consultant
Exclusive are delighted to be working with a rapidly growing fitness brand to appoint a Membership Sales Consultant at one of their independently run fitness clubs in Blaydon.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a multi-award winning fitness club brand whilst going through impressive growth plans.
You will be working in a fast paced, target driven environment responsible for selling the benefits of fitness and the facilities, converting prospects into members. You will also be continually developing relationships with existing members to elevate service levels.
* Outstanding communication skills
* Capacity to achieve monthly sales targets & KPI’s ( telephone calls, face to face, email)
* Work collaboratively with other team members in line with company targets
* First point of contact for all membership enquiries
* Ability to deal with pressure
* Consistently look for opportunities to gain new members through a multi-channel approach
* Build a pipeline of quantified leads from prospecting and referrals
* Develop individual relationships with members
* Be approachable
* Reach and Surpass targets
* An interest in fitness is desirable
In order to be successful in this role, you must be naturally sales focused, self-motivated and confident both on the phone and face to face. You must be ambitious with a genuine desire to achieve. In order to achieve, you must have the interpersonal skills required to determine an individual’s goals and motivations and know your offering to ensure you enable them to reach their goals.
In return, you will have the opportunity to have a real impact on the future of this already thriving business. You will be given a generous basic salary & OTE, in addition to other benefits including free membership.
If you are energetic and hardworking and think you have what it takes, contact Tracy Dodds for more information.
- Type of work
- Application closing date
- 30th November 2017
- £18000 - £20000
- Sales & Marketing
- North East England
- Town / City
- Reference Number
Apply for this job
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please log in or use the quick apply form below.
If you would like to increase your chances of being accepted for this role, please register for an account. When you have completed the full registration form, you will be directed back to this vacancy.