Outbound Sales Manager
Exclusive have been retained to work with Smithers Oasis to appoint an exceptional Outbound Sales Manager to join them at their Head Office in Washington. Smithers Oasis are a top 200 company developing floral foam products and are world renowned as the market leaders in their industry. Reporting into the UK & Nordic Sales Manager, the Outbound Sales Manager is a brand new position in the company and one that will help them to develop into new and exciting markets.
The Opportunity & The Person:
This role signals the start of the company’s new Outbound Sales Team and therefore brings with it great opportunity and one with huge potential. Applicants must be prepared for the challenges this will entail and bring resilience, energy and determination to the position.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following in their application:
* Pro-actively identify sales opportunities with both existing and new customers
* Proven track record in a sales environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Implementing departmental and individual sales targets
* Ensuring targets are met or exceeded
* Working collaboratively with the Marketing Team to identify, develop and execute targeted sales campaigns and strategies
* Contributing to post campaign analysis, outcomes and projections
* Statistical analysis and reporting
* Responsibility for the day to day operation of the Sales Centre
* Being a brand ambassador and attend events when required
* Contributing to the development of a database of sales intelligence
* Responsibility for managing, coaching and mentoring of staff
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Liaison and co-ordination with external Sales team
As a newly created role within the business, this is a genuine opportunity for an ambitious Manager looking for a professional development opportunity in a business where you can put your own stamp on the role and the team. You will be working with interesting products and within varied markets so no two days will be the same. Ideally candidates will have a proven track record of successfully managing in an outbound sales environment, along with a sound knowledge of the operational requirements.
In order to be considered for this role you must firstly be adaptable and be able to demonstrate the willingness to be ‘hands-on’ where necessary, always striving to improve results and develop the business.
A comprehensive package is on offer for the successful candidate who can demonstrate the level of skill, commitment and passion we are looking for. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the future of Smithers Oasis and their Management Team.
Please click to apply or call Exclusive today and ask to speak with either Tracy Dodds or Mark Ions. All applications will be forwarded to the retained partners of Smithers Oasis, Exclusive Ltd.
- Type of work
- Application closing date
- 14th December 2017
- £40000 - £60000
- Sales & Marketing
- North East England
- Town / City
- Reference Number
Apply for this job
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please log in or use the quick apply form below.
If you would like to increase your chances of being accepted for this role, please register for an account. When you have completed the full registration form, you will be directed back to this vacancy.