Exclusive are delighted to be working in partnership with a North East based not for profit organisation to appoint a Partnerships Manager to cover a maternity leave. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to develop key partnerships across the North East.
* Ability to produce a clearly defined strategy that is fit for purpose and aligned with the organisation’s 3-year plan
* Experience of commercial negotiation and proposal preparation
* Credibility at board level within large organisations and an established NE network within the private sector
* To identify and sell sponsorship opportunities to ensure objectives are achieved
* Liaise with the marketing department on the development of specific product ranges
* Plan and deliver a high-quality programme of Partner focused events
* Stakeholder management, regular contact including face-to-face meetings with senior decision makers within Partnerships and major sponsors, identifying priorities and ensuring delivery
* Attend meetings and working groups
* Updating CRM with contacts as well as using to collate and report data
* Update and maintain own product knowledge and that of other departments within the organisation
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have a track record in B2B sales or customer care as well as well as the ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload. You must be an effective communicator with the capacity to create and maintain working relationships with a customer oriented approach. You will be required to work flexibly and across a number of locations within the North East.
As this role is regional applicants must hold a full and clean UK Driving Licence.
In return, you will have the opportunity to work for a genuinely great organisation which places a great deal of importance on employee well-being. You will have the opportunity to work flexibly so you can balance work with life and needn’t miss another school play or dentist appointment! You can also work within offices based in Durham, Middlesbrough or Newcastle to cut down on your commute. In addition to this, you will be provided with a top notch laptop and iPhone along with a generous benefits package.
This role is for a minimum of 6 months guaranteed with the likelihood of running longer.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Tracy Dodds at Exclusive Ltd.
- Type of work
- Application closing date
- 16th July 2017
- £30000 - £40000
- Sales & Marketing
- North East England
- Town / City
- County Durham
- Reference Number
Apply for this job
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please log in or use the quick apply form below.
If you would like to increase your chances of being accepted for this role, please register for an account. When you have completed the full registration form, you will be directed back to this vacancy.