Quality Specialist -Technical Support & Data Analysis
Exclusive are working with a global manufacturing business to appoint a Quality Specialist into their team. Working remotely you will report into global equivalents and report directly to management in the UK and USA. There are exciting opportunities for global travel.
You will be responsible for meeting customer quality expectations by managing all of the technical aspects within Product Creation and Product Improvement. With experience in a quality role and managing the quality process such as control, problem solving and audits, you will work closely across the quality team locally and globally.
* Regular analysis of products through internal and field quality performance assessments
* Provide technical expertise and support through data analysis and analytics and communicate this effectively to the relevant teams and departments
* Identify any quality issues and escalate using appropriate processes and tools (8D, Six Sigma etc)
* Conduct and coordinate Quality Audits using both customer feedback and investigation information and implement improvement plans and strategies
* Identify common problems and solutions and be responsible for documenting, reporting and implementing lessons learned
* Continually drive improving quality standards across the business
* Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing or related technical field
* Previous experience in an engineering and/or quality role ideally including time in a quality-focused role
* Aftersales experience in a fast moving, high volume retail environment
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company with real growth ambition. To discuss this role in further detail and in confidence, please send your CV in application to Andrew at Exclusive.
- Type of work
- Application closing date
- 29th July 2017
- £35000 - £40000
- Engineering & Technical
- North East England
- Town / City
- Reference Number
Apply for this job
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please log in or use the quick apply form below.
If you would like to increase your chances of being accepted for this role, please register for an account. When you have completed the full registration form, you will be directed back to this vacancy.