Exclusive are working with a large scale manufacturer who deliver in diverse markets across the globe. They are looking to recruit a Quality Technician to join an established team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring compliance with all aspects of quality control by interfacing with internal and external customers to ensure quality requirements are understood and achieved
* CMM inspection and programming
* Supporting the creation of inspection Control Plans and the sample submission process
* AQL inspection process to ensure all metrology and quality requirements are recorded and reviewed for compliance
* Conducting final measurements and inspections to ensure all components meet required specifications
* Undertaking cause and effect analysis, identify corrective and preventative actions and reporting results
* Developing and implementing of improvements to the quality management system in accordance with best practices
* Providing training to improve quality, process and systems knowledge and safe working practices
* Conducting goods inspections to ensure all products provided by external suppliers adhere to quality standards
* Liaising with the supply chain functions
* Raising non-conformances and producing 8D reports
* Supporting the development, implantation and improvement of appropriate quality management systems
* Supporting the introduction of the new products to the site
The successful applicant will have:
* Minimum 5years experience in a similar role
* Working to ISO9001 or similar standards
* A thorough knowledge of measuring techniques (Vernier, Micrometer, DTI and Co-ordinate Measurement Machine)
* Understanding of statistical process control
* Use of quality tools (Pareto, SPC, Fishbone)
* Ability to create procedures, work instructions and standard operating procedures
Additionally to the above, you will have working experience in a manufacturing environment.
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which will include: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please send your CV in application to Kelly Harrison at Exclusive.
- Type of work
- Application closing date
- 8th March 2018
- £25000 - £30000
- Engineering & Technical
- North East England
- Town / City
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- Reference Number
Apply for this job
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please log in or use the quick apply form below.
If you would like to increase your chances of being accepted for this role, please register for an account. When you have completed the full registration form, you will be directed back to this vacancy.