Retail Site Manager
Exclusive Ltd are working with a forward-thinking and expanding retail business in their search to appoint a Site Manager at their premises in Crook, County Durham
The main responsibility of the role is to oversee, develop and enhance the fuel, food and convenience store operations thereby maximising profitability and customer service whilst enhancing the reputation of the company.
* In collaboration with the Retail Manager, develop and implement the company’s retail sales strategies and stock profiling. Ensure that you have the correct stock profiling and stock levels
* Ensure all merchandise is stocked and displays are attractive, priced correctly, and displayed according to the standard expected
* Implement Monthly promotions, ensure all POS advertising/signage is properly posted at the proper time
* Communicate and perform all price change requests, mark down/ups as requested by Retail Manager
* Implement and enforce merchandising and sale policies and procedures
* Collaborate with Bakery/Café Managers to ensure quality
* Manage, develop and mentor your team through regular reviews and appraisals, ensuring access to all the necessary tools required
* Supervise and discipline all site employees in line with company procedures
* Ensure excellent customer service is provided and recommend improvements
* Implement and enforce established daily operating procedures including H&S
* Responsibility for reporting as per company procedures
* Resolve complaints in a timely and professional manner
* Complete all relevant and necessary paperwork including monitoring cash, inventory shrinkage and drive offs
* Perform all duties of a site cashier regularly
You must be a team player with the capacity to work within a large and diverse team. It’s important you can work autonomously with authority and a have a strong commitment to aligning the business operation with the customer’s needs.
In order to be successful in this role a positive can-do approach is a must as well as being able to demonstrate resilience and a desire to seek continual improvement.
If you would like to apply or find out more about this opportunity, please contact Tracy Dodds at Exclusive Ltd
- Type of work
- Application closing date
- 27th January 2018
- £18000 - £20000
- Sales & Marketing
- North East England
- Town / City
- Reference Number
Apply for this job
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please log in or use the quick apply form below.
If you would like to increase your chances of being accepted for this role, please register for an account. When you have completed the full registration form, you will be directed back to this vacancy.