Exclusive Ltd are working with a leading north east employer to appoint an experienced Secretary to become a key member of their busy team following a period of significant growth.
This is a new role being created within the business to support other internal moves and as such will see you working alongside another secretary providing secretarial and PA support to the wider team.
* Proficient with Microsoft packages
* Producing reports, spreadsheets, typed letters and other documentation
* Produce presentations and proposals
* Finance – billing
* Diary Management, time-sheets, expense claims, travel and meeting bookings
* Outgoing/incoming post, photocopying, scanning and binding when required
* Managing department filing and assisting with the firms archiving systems
* Providing reception, meeting room and switchboard cover as and when required
* Providing ad hoc administration support and cover for other departments
In order to be considered for this role, applicants must be able to demonstrate efficiency and the ability to type accurately whilst working to tight deadlines. You must be a confident communicator with a diligent and flexible approach to work.
Due to the nature of the role, a background within an accounting or legal setting would be advantageous, alongside the ability to be both reactive and proactive in your approach to prioritising your workload.
If you are driven and enthusiastic and seeking a new opportunity please contact Tracy Dodds or Victoria Colverson at Exclusive for more information.
- Type of work
- Application closing date
- 2nd September 2017
- £19000 - £21000
- Sales & Marketing
- North East England
- Town / City
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- Reference Number
Apply for this job
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please log in or use the quick apply form below.
If you would like to increase your chances of being accepted for this role, please register for an account. When you have completed the full registration form, you will be directed back to this vacancy.