Technical Claim Handler – Personal Injury
Exclusive are delighted to be working with an award-winning contact centre in North Tyneside to appoint a Technical Claim Handler to join their already successful company.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Claims Handler to work for an innovative and growing company.
* Ensure systems are kept up to date, all actions are correctly documented and your caseload is maintained to a high standard
* The ability to make decisions on liability and quantum, investigating where necessary
* Liaise and negotiate with all parties to ensure claims are progressed and settled effectively
* Raise settlement cheques accurately and promptly
* Excellent stakeholder management
* Experience of dealing with fast track personal injury claims both within the MOJ portal and RTA protocol
* Excellent attention to detail with strong verbal and numerical skills
* Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
* Knowledge and experience of CPR
In order to be considered for this role, you must have a sound knowledge of Motor Claims, particularly third party claims and the capacity to manage your own workload, work to tight deadlines and be a problem solver. In return you will receive a competitive salary, working for a company who invest in their people. My client’s growth plans come with the opportunity for genuine progression.
If you would like to find out more or apply, please contact Tracy Dodds at Exclusive Ltd.
- Type of work
- Application closing date
- 20th January 2018
- £23000 - £23000
- Sales & Marketing
- North East England
- Town / City
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- Reference Number
Apply for this job
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please log in or use the quick apply form below.
If you would like to increase your chances of being accepted for this role, please register for an account. When you have completed the full registration form, you will be directed back to this vacancy.